AACGE 20 / OMVPE 17 Conference
Invitation to Exhibit
I am excited to invite you to attend the 20th American Conference on Crystal Growth and Epitaxy (AACGE-20) and the 17th U.S. Biennial Workshop on Organometallic Vapor Phase Epitaxy. (OMVPE-17).
Conference Dates: 2015 August 2-7 Location: Big Sky, Montana This year I am coordinating the Exhibits area and am working closely with Vincent Fratello who is coordinating the Sponsorships. If you would like to sponsor an event or item, please contact Vincent at V.Fratello@qi2.com.
General Exhibit Schedule:
- Sunday, 2015 August 2 – Booth setup and Welcome Reception - Monday, 2015 August 3 – Exhibits, Vendor Reception, and talks - Tuesday, 2015 August 4 – Exhibits, Poster Session, and talks - Wed, 2015 August 5 – Exhibits, Poster sessions and talks - Thursday, 2015 August 6 – Exhibit tear down, poster sessions, and talks - Friday, 2015 August 7– Remaining sessions
Exhibit Booth Information:
- An 8ft. wide x 6 ft. deep booth space will be provided to each
- Booth backdrop, table with skirt, and 2 chairs are included
- Electrical power (standard 110VAC 60 Hz) is included at all booths, so
there is no need to order it separately
Exhibit price includes:
a) One badge for the Exhibit area and Sessions, and a banquet ticket for one person.
b) A second badge for the Exhibit area and Sessions.
If you need a second banquet ticket, it can be purchased in the “regular registration” section of the web site, or on-site at the conference.
If you will have more attendees than the two included with the Exhibit price, please register them as “regular attendees”.
- The “early bird” price for a booth space this year is US$1500. The early bird price is good through 2015 June 30.
- Assuming that there are still spaces left after June 30, the Exhibit Booth price will be US$1600.
- There is typically more demand for Booths than actual Booth Space.
Exhibit logistics and shipping information will be posted on the web site as well as provided via email to exhibitors who have registered and paid.
- Step 1 is to “book and pay” for your Exhibit through the AACG web site under “Exhibit Registration”
- There is no need to know exactly who will come to the conference in order to register for the exhibit. If you are unsure of who will come to the Exhibit, for the “name of attendee”, please enter it as follows:
Name = Exhibitor
Company Name = Your company's name
- 30 days prior to the conference, or at the conference itself, the actual name of the attendees will be put on the badges. This way you don't need to worry if the name of the people attending changes between now and the conference.
- The conference is organized as a professional meeting with a family friendly environment. Please dress and act appropriately.
Thank you for your ongoing support of the conference and organization. Feel free to call or email with any questions or comments.
Director of Business Development
cell 1 510 502 7937