Invitation to Exhibit
I am excited to invite you to attend and exhibit at the combined:
21st American Conference on Crystal Growth and Epitaxy (ACCGE-21)
18th US Workshop on Organometallic Vapor Phase Epitaxy (OMVPE-18)
3rd Symposium on 2D Electronic Materials
Symposium on Epitaxy of Complex Oxides
Conference Dates: 2017 July 30 – August 01 Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
The conference detailed information is on the web site:
This year I am coordinating the Exhibits area and am working closely with Vincent Fratello who is coordinating the Sponsorships. If you would like to sponsor an event or item, please contact Vincent at V.Fratello@qmail.com.
General Exhibit Schedule:
- Sunday, 2017 July 30: Booth setup and Welcome Reception
- Monday, 2017 July 31: Exhibits, Vendor Reception, and talks
- Tuesday, 2017 Aug 01: Exhibits, Poster Session, and talks
- Wed 2017 Aug 02: Exhibits, Poster sessions and talks
- Thurs, 2017 Aug 03: Exhibit tear down, poster sessions, and talks
- Friday, 2017 Aug 04: Remaining sessions
Exhibit Booth Information:
- An 8ft. wide x 6 ft. deep booth space will be provided to each exhibitor
- Booth backdrop, table with skirt, and 2 chairs are included
- Electrical power (standard 110VAC 60 Hz) is included at all booths, so there is no need to order it separately
Exhibit price includes: One badge for the Exhibit area and Sessions, and a banquet ticket for one person.
If you need a second banquet ticket, it can be purchased in the “regular registration” section of the web site, or on-site at the conference. If you will have more attendees than the one included with the Exhibit price, please register them as "regular registration."
- The “early bird” price for a booth space this year is US $1500. The early bird price is good through 2017 June 30.
- Assuming that there are still spaces left after June 30, the Exhibit Booth price will be US$1700.
- There is typically more demand for Booths than actual Booth Space.
Exhibit logistics and shipping information will be posted on the web site as well as provided via email to exhibitors who have registered and paid.
- The conference is organized as a professional meeting with a family friendly environment. Please dress and act appropriately.
First, you must "book and pay” for your Exhibit online. Your Exhibit space is not reserved until payment is received.
For your one attendee, please enter the details as follows:
Name = Exhibitor
Company Name = Your company's name
Thank you for your ongoing support of the conference and organization. Feel free to call or email with any questions or comments.
CLICK HERE for payment information and to pay online.
Director of Business Development
cell 1 510 502 7937