American Association for Crystal Growth
The AACG has approximately 600 members. The largest fraction is from the United States, but many foreign countries are represented. Our membership includes engineers, scientists, educators, technologists, marketing representatives, and students. All share a strong interest in one or more facets in the field of crystal growth and epitaxy.
Membership in the AACG is open to everyone with a professional interest in crystals, thin films, crystal growth, epitaxy, and characterization. This includes theoretical and experimental work on the growth and properties of single crystals in bulk, film, or particulate form, crystallization phenomena, crystal/thin film production, and related applications.
Individual membership: $25.00 USD annually, Benefits include:
- Annual roster of current members with contact information
- Important conference announcements
- Discounted conference registration
- Discounted membership rates for retired members
Company membership benefits include:
- All of the individual membership benefits
- Listing as a Corporate Affiliate on the website and in the newsletter
- Use of the AACG roster for business-mailing purposes
Become a member or renew your annual AACG membership for $25.00 USD:
To join or renew online with a credit card, please click the secure link below.